Monday, August 22, 2011

Mark Making with Nature Special Extended

Mark Making with Nature Special Extended
August 24th!!!

I went to sleep last night thinking that something wasn't quite right with yesterdays sale, but couldn't put my finger on it until this morning when I realized that the service I used for the digital downloads hadn't contacted me. Response to the book special was overwhelming, so why wasn't I hearing from my digital service? One good nights sleep and I realized that I had used the wrong buttons for the special, techie I am NOT, and yesterdays snaffu proved that one to me!

So I am extending the sale until Wednesday, why Wednesday you ask? I have a LOT of garlic dill pickle relish to put up and a zine to finish and don't want to mess with the buttons again, now that they are correct. If you should pay for your books and you do not recieve an email from me for the digital download instructions please contact me at prairiefibers@hotmail.com For everyone else that bought a copy yesterday, but didn't recieve a digital download I am popping it into the mail for you!

The buttons have all been fixed and should take you directly to a PayPal invoice after which you should promptly recieve an email with download instructions.

~ Kimberly

No comments: